Burning your candle properly is essential to your household. Charmed Aroma wants to leave you with a few warnings and tips to ensure safe burning.
- Do not reach into the candle to retrieve the ring (in the foil), while the candle is still lit
- Burning that last 1/4 inch is not safe, since there is nothing to contain the heat and the jar will get hot very fast.
- Never leave your candle burning unattended. Be sure to put it out before leaving your house.
- Do not put your candle next to any flammable objects
- Do not burn broken candles.
- Burn candles only no more than 2-3 hours. After 3 hours, let the wax settle before re-lighting. Burning a candle for extended periods of time would cause blackening issues.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4 inch above the wax level. For a better burn, trim after every single use.
- Do not use water to extinguish the flame.